Author: Stephanie Selinger
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
- 1 heaping cup of your choice of blueberries or raspberries or a blend of the two
- 4 lemons (or 2/3 cup lemon juice)
- 1/4 cup of unflavored, grass fed gelatin
- 1-3 tablespoons raw honey or maple syrup (depends on if you want tart or slightly sweet gummies; can be omitted entirely)
- Place berries into small saucepan and heat over medium until berries pump up and liquid is bubbling (around 8 minutes).
- Let the mixture cool slightly and move to blender. Add the juice of all four lemons and honey or sweetner if using.
- Blend until smooth; add the gelatin and blend again.
- Pour into silicone candy molds or a 9x9 baking dish and refrigerate for at least 45 minutes. Once they are set you can remove from the molds or cut up into squares. They will store in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.