- 2 cups raw, organic old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup raw nuts, whole or chopped based on preference
- 1/2 cup raw pumpkin seeds
- ¾ cup shredded coconut
- ½ cup unsweetened dried fruit, chopped (optional)
- 2-3 tablespoons maple syrup 2 tablespoons virgin coconut oil or ghee (or a combo of both)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract or almond extract
- 1 large pinch coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl. Use your clean hands to mix well and toss to coat; don’t be afraid to get your hands dirty
- Spread the mixture in a thin layer on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and bake for 20-30 minutes, stirring every 10 until toasted. Watch the granola carefully towards the end as it can burn quite easily.
- Cool before serving or storing.
- This granola can be kept in an airtight container in a cool, dry place for up to 2 weeks.