Prep time: 1 minutes
- 6-8 eggs
- 1 cup water
- Place the stainless steel insert pot into the Instant Pot base, along with the included steamer insert. Pour in one cup of water.
- Arrange the desired number of large eggs on top of the steamer insert. I usually do six to eight eggs at a time.
- Lock the lid on top of the Instant Pot and make sure the steam release knob is turned to "sealing".
- Press the "manual" button on the front. High pressure should automatically be selected, but if it's not, make sure you change it.
- Use the plus/minus buttons to bring the time to five minutes.
- When the timer goes off, let the steam release naturally. Feel free to release though if you are in a hurry.
- Once the pressure is released, press the cancel button to turn the warming function off. Remove the lid and transfer the eggs to a bowl and allow eggs to cool on counter for 5-10 minutes before eating or placing them in the refrigerator for later use (up to one week).